Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Passport to English: Lester



Test 1 - Part Introduction
Lester introduces himself and answers some simple questions about and eating

Transcript

Interview: Where are you from Lester?

Laster: I'm from Hong Kong.

Interview: What did you do in Hong Kong?

Lester: I worked in a fashion retail shop.

Interview: What's a main meal of the day?

Laster: The main meal of the day would be dinner. A lot of people say it's breakfast, but I don't really have time for that. I like to sleep in a bit.

Interview: is it better to eat one meal or several small meals?

Laster: I believe it's better to have several small meals because people say it's healthier to have several small meals.

Interview: do you usually eat alone?

Laster: I usually eat alone because most of my family members would be working.

Interview: Do you think people eat too much fast food?

Laster I do think people eat too much fast food these days, including myself.

Interview: Do you prefer eating at home or at restaurants?

Laster: I prefer eating restaurants because I can try different food which is, if I eat at home normally I only have Chinese food.

From Australia Network.

No comments: